Custom Grid/Subgrid Using Office-UI-Fabric DetailsList
Custom PCF Grid/Subgrid Using Office-UI-Fabric DetailsList
Allows you to simulate the out of the box Grid and Subgrid controls using the Office-UI-Fabric DetailsList control. It was built to provide a springboard when you need a customizable grid experience. This component re-creates a mojority of the capabilities available out of the box in less than 300 lines of code and demonstrates the following:
- Using the DataSet within a React functional component.
- Displaying and sorting data within the Office-UI-Fabric DetailsList component.
- Rendering custom formats for data with the DetailsList component such as links for Entity References, email addresses, and phone numbers.
- Displaying field data for related entities.
- React Hooks - the component uses both useState and useEffect.
- Loading more than 5k records in DataSet.
- Retaining the use of the standard ribbon buttons by using the setSelectedRecordIds function on the DataSet.
- Detecting and responding to control width updates.